We are pleased to announce the graduation of the FACEIO's NPPM Package from beta to general availability, so it's even easier to leverage the power of facial authentication to your Node based web application.
To help you get started using FACEIO' NPM Package, we've outlined some basic steps below. For more information, refer to the official integration guide:
- NPM Package Home: www.npmjs.com/package/@faceio/fiojs
- Github Repository: github.com/symisc/faceio-npm
- Implement a Facial Recognition Authentication Using React.js and TailwindCSS
- Implementing Web based Facial Authentication with FACEIO's NPM Package
- FACEIO's fio.js V1.9 Released with Face Duplication Prevention
- Authentication is hard. Let FACEIO handle it for you
- Using React-Typescript With FaceIO for User Face Authentication
- Log in/Sign up form using FaceIO, Next.js and Tailwind CSS
- How to use Facial Recognition to Enhance user Experience on your Website using FaceIO
- How to Authenticate a User with Face Recognition in React.js
- How to Authenticate a User via Face Recognition in Your Web Application
Share Your Feedback
Finally, if you’ve had a chance to use the new FACEIO' NPM Package, and have any feedback or suggestions you’d like to share, please do reach out to us on the GitHub repository or open a new support ticket via the FACEIO Console. We really look forward to hear back from you!
If you encounter any bugs or technical issues while using our new NPM Package, we want to know so we can make things right. Please be sure to file a report on our GitHub repository.
Comments on “NPM Package Released for FACEIO”