Symisc Systems is pleased to announce the immediate availability of PixLab On-Premises for the general public.
PixLab On-Premises allows organizations with restrictive IT policies or requirements for tighter integration to deploy portion or the entire PixLab stack on their own infrastructure, giving them complete control over their media assets. The on-premise version of PixLab contains exactly the same features as the cloud solution, and it will require minimal IT intervention to deploy and maintain.
Notable Features Of PixLab On-Premises
- Complete control over your media assets. No assets leaves the deployment server.
- Passports & ID Cards scanning capabilities similar to the DOCSCAN API endpoint.
- Not Safe for Work (NSFW) content moderation similar to the cloud NSFW API endpoint.
- Image & Video tagging similar to the cloud TAGIMG API endpoint.
- Straightforward & Automated Installation.
- Continuous Updates, Bugs & Security Fixes.
- TLS Encrypted Transaction.
- Completely Removed Telemetry.
Eligibility, Package Order & Delivery
PixLab On-Premises is designed to address critical privacy and security needs of Enterprise customers without sacrificing performance or the user experience. Find out more information about system requirements, eligibility, how to place an order, supported environments, etc. on the dedicated page at pixlab.io/on-premise.