We are pleased to share our Press Release launch document, as well as, new enhancement introduced to FaceIO, our Web based facial Recognition framework for Websites & Web applications with a set of new languages pack for a more than friendly user experience (UX).
Available Language Pack
- English (en Default, fallback language)
- German (de)
- Portuguese (pt)
- Spanish (es)
- Dutch (nl)
- Japanese (ja)
- French (fr)
- Vietnamese (vi)
Upcoming Language Pack
- Korean (kr)
- Arabic (ar)
- Italian (it)
- Simplified Chinese (cz)
- Polish (pl)
- Russian (ru)
- Czech (cs)
- Indonesian (id)
- Malay (ms)
- Turkish (tr)
FaceIO Launch Press Release
- Biometric Update: PixLab launches face biometrics authentication framework for web applications.
- Symisc Systems Press Announcement: https://cdn.faceio.net/fio-press-release.pdf.
Community Articles & Tutorials
It’s super quick to implement FaceIO, and get it up & running on your website or web application. The following tutorials, and guides should help you roll facial recognition to your web users in a straightforward manner:
- Getting Started Tutorial: Learn the fundamentals about implementing facial authentication on a typical web application. Your first steps with FaceIO...
- Integration Guide: Learn how to implement fio.js, our facial recognition library on your website before rolling facial authentication to your audience...
- Developer Center: Code samples, documentation, support channels, and all the resources yo need to implement FaceIO on your website.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Get instant answers to the most common questions.
- Trust Center: Learn how we handle your data securely and in compliance with privacy and legal requirements.
- Implement Facial Authentication on your Vue.js App.
- How to Authenticate a User with Face Recognition in React.js.
- Face Log in/Sign up form using FaceIO, Next.js and Tailwind CSS.
- How to Authenticate a User via Face Recognition in Your Web Application.
- How to use Facial Recognition to Enhance user Experience on your Website using FaceIO.
- Using React-Typescript With FaceIO for User Face Authentication.